A summer fix blast.. chuck in any meat of your choice!
You can even try a bit of smoked salmon alongside the chicken to give it that edge.. #salmon'ell
Spinach & Chicken Salad
Impress your guests!
1. Combine the marinade ingredients and generously coat the chicken on both sides. Leave it in the fridge for a minimum of two hours, but longer if you can.
2. Place a ridged grill pan on medium-high heat and grill the chicken for about 5 minutes per side, turning once, until cooked through.
3. Whilst the chicken is cooking, combine the spinach, pomegranate arils, red onion and avocado in a big salad bowl.
4. Once the chicken is cooked, transfer to a chopping board, slice and mix in with the salad.
5. In a separate bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar, raw honey, extra virgin olive oil and salt and pepper and drizzle over the salad
6. Finally, serve and enjoy!
For the marinade:
2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
1 tsp garlic, crushed
Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
For the salad:
6oz baby spinach
4 chicken breasts
Handful of pomegranate arils
½ red onion, thinly sliced
1 avocado, chopped
For the dressing:
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp raw honey
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste